BOYS & GIRLS ENTER-
WESTGATE COMMUNITY’S ELEVENTH ANNUAL
LEGO BUILDING CONTEST!!
Under 4, 4/5 year old, 6/7 year old,
8/9 year old, 10/11 year old and 12 years and up
Time: Exhibit Drop Off: Friday, Oct. 23 6:45-8:30 p.m.
Exhibit Viewing: Saturday, Oct. 24 1-2:30 p.m.
Exhibit Pick up: Saturday, Oct. 24 2:30-3 p.m.
Location: Westgate Community Hall
4943 8 Ave SW
Cost: $10.00 per person
Entries will be divided based upon how many entries there are in each age group and according to size- 12 inches or less and greater than 12 inches.
RULES AND INFORMATION
1. Entries are to be original designs. Not from a kit or by following instructions.
2. Name all entries
3. Judges decisions are final.
4. All entries must be constructed at home and brought to the hall.
5. Ribbons will be given for the 1
st, 2nd, 3rd and honorary mentions. Some special awards may be presented.
6. Each entry equals 1 chance to win a special prize.
7. Lego-like pieces are acceptable.
8. All children from any community are welcome.
9. Contest will be limited to 100 children
For more information please contact Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 587-226-8673. To make this day a success please call to volunteer. Even an hour of your time is appreciated. Confirmation of your child’s participation ahead of time is also appreciated