Westgate is hosting a mobile skatepark from Sep 2-14. Bring your scooter, roller blades & skateboard and show off your mad skills.
|(Sept 2 - 14)|
|Mon - Fri||3 - 7 p.m|
|Sat - Sun||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Stat holidays||Closed September 4|
Community Mobile Skateparks
The City of Calgary hosts temporary mobile skateparks and competitions at multiple locations across the city. Using our skateparks is free and they are open to skateboarders, inline skaters and scooter users of all ages. Each park has a combination of roll-ins, fun-boxes with rails, pyramids with rails, grind-boxes, quarter pipes, wall rides, and half pipes. You can also participate in our skatepark competitions. Be sure to check the skatepark rules and safety before you head out.
During scheduled program hours, we provide qualified staff to supervise our mobile skateparks. These staff members are experienced skateboarders and/or in-line skaters. They hold a valid Standard First Aid certificate and have completed mandatory safety training.Mobile skatepark rules and safety
All participants are expected to respect and adhere to the rules and guidelines established by our skatepark staff. Parent/guardian signatures are required for participants under 18 years old. Waivers can be found below or at the mobile skatepark location. All ages welcome.
Please note bicycles and vehicles with motors are not allowed within our mobile skateparks.
When using our mobile skateparks you must follow these rules:
- Helmets are to be used and strapped at all times.
- Knee pads, wrist pads and elbow pads are recommended for beginners.
- Ramps can only be used during open hours and you must have a completed waiver to use them.
- Skate within your ability and respect others while in the park.
- Unacceptable behaviour and language will not be tolerated at the skatepark.
- Report all injuries to skatepark monitors.
Any infraction of the above rules can result in loss of all skatepark privileges.