JAN 3 UPDATE - We are very close now to fulfilling all of our positions! Thank you to everyone who has volunteered. We currently require Chip Runners only for our Friday shifts. Please note, there is no running involved in this position!
The Westgate Community Association is in need of volunteers for our Casino fundraising, Friday Jan 7 and Sat Jan 8, 2022.
This event supplies funds for our non-profit organization, and the monies received from this go to many different items: from upgrading our facility with new chairs and lighting, to helping keep the lights on so that our awesome volunteers will be around during Halloween, providing a safe place to congregate and use the washroom facilities for the young ones.
We have many different times and positions available for people to help fill. Please click on the link to our sign-up sheet and add your name if you see a free time slot that you would like, or contact our Hall Administrator to talk to someone about the times that you are available. All help is welcome and very much appreciated.
- Volunteers must show up at times listed, ready to work immediately! (We highly suggest getting there 15-20min early)
- Volunteers cannot gamble at the Deerfoot Casino for the entire 2 days, regardless of the shift you may work
- You must have valid picture ID for check-in at Cashcage
- If the evening or Countroom shift volunteers would like to eat prior to your shift, you must arrive at least 1 hr prior to your listed start time
- Proof of Vaccination MUST be presented at Casino to volunteer
- Friday January 7: 11am to 330am
- Saturday January 8: 11am to 330am
WHERE: Deerfoot Casino - 11500 35th St. SE
SUBMIT IMFORMATION AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH