BOYS & GIRLS ENTER-
WESTGATE COMMUNITY’S EIGHTH ANNUAL
LEGO BUILDING CONTEST!!
Age Categories: Under 4, 4/5 year old, 6/7 year old,
8/9 year old, 10/11 year old and 12 years and up
Time: Exhibit Drop Off: Friday, Oct. 26–6-8 p.m.
Exhibit Viewing: Saturday, Oct. 27- 1-2:30 p.m.
Exhibit Pick up: Saturday, Oct. 27- 2:30-3 p.m.
Location: Westgate Community Hall-4943 8 Ave SW
Cost: $7.00 per person
Lego Categories: 1) Any creation smaller than or equal to 12 inches X 12 inches by 12 inches.
2) Any creation larger than 12inches X12 inches X 12 inches.
3) Best vehicle
4) Best building
5) Best figure
RULES AND INFORMATION
1. Entries are to be original designs. Not from a kit or by following instructions.
2. Judges decisions are final.
3. All entries must be constructed at home and brought to the hall.
4. Two entries/category allowed
5. Ribbons will be given for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and honorary mentions. Some special awards may be presented.
6. Each entry equals 1 chance to win a special prize.
7. Lego-like pieces are acceptable.
8. All children from any community are welcome.
9. Contest will be limited to 100 children
For more information please contact Wendy at email@example.com or 403-217-5099. To make this day a success please call to volunteer. Even an hour of your time is appreciated. Confirmation of your child’s participation ahead of time is also appreciated.