**Update - Nov. 9, 2023**
Due to unforeseen circumstances Councillor Pootmans will not be able to attend the board meeting as scheduled. The Westgate Community Association has been advised to compile all resident questions and submit to the Ward 6 office. If you have anything you'd like addressed please submit your questions to email@example.com
As this is our regularly scheduled board meeting, things will continue as planned with the removal of Councillor Pootmans from the agenda.
Join the WCA Board and special guest Ward 6 City Councillor Richard Pootmans at Our Nov. 9th Board Meeting
We've got some exciting news, our upcoming board meeting is not your typical run-of-the-mill affair. It's going to be a unique opportunity to interact with our Ward 6 city councillor on issues specific to Westgate. If you've ever wanted to ask questions, share your concerns, or get to know more about what's going on in Westgate and Ward 6 this is your chance!
Why Is This Q&A Session Special?
There are a lot of big things happening in Ward 6 right now, from housing pressures and development to changes regarding community parking and transit routes. We all know the value of a strong and open line of communication between the community and our city's decision-makers. That's why we're excited to bring you this exclusive Q&A session with Councillor Pootmans. Here's why this session is unmissable:
- Get Informed: Stay updated on local developments, policies, and initiatives. Learn more about what's happening in your city and how it affects you. and your community.
- Voice Your Concerns: Have questions or concerns you'd like to address? This is the ideal platform to express your thoughts directly to our Ward 6 councillor. Please submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day November 6
- Community Building: Connect with your fellow community members and learn more about the issues that matter to all of us. Your input can shape the future of our neighbourhood.
- Date and Time: November 9, 2023 - 7pm
- Location: Westgate Community Association - 4943 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T3C 3V4
Don't miss this chance to participate in a meaningful dialogue with your local government. Mark your calendarr, we can't wait to see you there! Together, we can make a difference in our community.
Upcoming Board Meetings
Stay informed. The Westgate Board meetings monthly on the second Thursday of each month.